11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by 'quipt4it »

What about cranking tables, cranking base pulsewidth etc, opening times vs. batt voltage...
I'm getting 0.070 for Displ/flow?
vp304
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by vp304 »

I'm 98% sure I got help on all that and. Was adjusted to suit larger injectors. Car fires up easy no matter if hot or stone cold etc.
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by 'quipt4it »

I would double check. If this is wrong, all the other figures are fudged to suit...
Check the scalar in TP
That may explain richness...
vp304
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by vp304 »

This is from 2 days ago so ve map is slightly changed by maybe 1 or 2 %
Car drives good afrs are pretty dam good all round.
only time i see it mega rich is like i said when i stab throttle when car is cold. in neutral
Also i have knoticed when warm and slowing down coming of throttle it goes rich around to 12.5 afr
Not sure if both these problems due to a part of the ve map that the car goes into when slowing down coasting or
free reving in neutral with no load on motor ?
I see there is a deceleration enleanment ? part also in the tune. Is this like a enrichment on slow down ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by 'quipt4it »

You will need to post your boost VE table. Maybe post boost A/F as well...
That transient fuel is under 'manifold fuel'. It may need adjusting
vp304
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by vp304 »

boost ve map is a little rough needs work but car hangs around 12.0 afr when on boost
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by 'quipt4it »

The 82 VE max doesn't look very high. You could probably do a little more on the A/F as well, maybe 11.5-12.0?
vp304
Posts: 479
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by vp304 »

I know ve map does look a little low in the numbers department
Only up around 150 kpa as standard boost and probably conservative on the timing also as on 91 fuel only.
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by 'quipt4it »

I would keep out of the throttle lol
Can you post your timing table
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 11p transmission 4l60e holding gears

Post by vlad01 »

The VE scaling is relative to the set injector rate. You can adjust the injector rate and resize the VE according to your liking.