Really need a closed forum for this stuff.
PMs are too clumsy and disjointed.
Simon
How to loose 200kgs?....
-
slewinson
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 am
- cars: Barina SB C14SE
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Yeah I'm fucking with u mate, u allways update me !
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Some forums I've been on have a restricted section which is password protected.slewinson wrote:Really need a closed forum for this stuff.
PMs are too clumsy and disjointed.
Simon
I think its a good idea.
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I haven't gotten anything yet
-
vlt304
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
- cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
you have me curious now too.. i am thinking a reshape of the bell mouth too even up the ports from side too side and front to center to rear
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Speaking of valve float/bounce a few pages back-
http://www.enginelabs.com/news/video-va ... in-action/
http://www.enginelabs.com/news/video-va ... in-action/
-
v6bucket
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
No pm here either.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
-
0081
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
- cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
No PM yet
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
No PM yet.
The List of no PM's is growing longer. Maybe we are not one of the chosen few.
The List of no PM's is growing longer. Maybe we are not one of the chosen few.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I know Dylan forwarded my original pm and there was a related one that ended up being seperate from the others as well. Problem is there was only a 5 member limit to each pm. Otherwise I would of added everyone in one go. I'll see if I can quote the original one to you guys.