Here is the Toyota vvt tune done in sp3 car was an Asp Clubman used chev 4cyl coil pack with reluctor sensor mounted behind flywheel drilled holes in flywheel to trigger ,Toyota 4 throttle body intake and injectors.
the vvt was triggered using the ac output
Custom Tuned Bins
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
very cool!

No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Josh_lock
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:48 am
- cars: Holden commodore vs series 2 t5 manual
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
Hey guys so can I use tuner pro and burn these buns onto my memcal ?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
Yes, but there are gotchas. I suggest you click FAQ up in the top right and have a read of the guides. I definitely wouldnt recommend you get started until you know enough to verify the files are complete, are right for your car, and dont have any insane values in them. Nothing in this thread is guaranteed, they are starting points of various quality.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
hi I've done some work to a Holden vs 304. I've put blue tops injectors and a 292/292 crows cam also changed it to a manual has any anyone got any tunes like this or simular? chip number is BRBH2675, $83 program and device 27c512 and also I cant find how to turn auto off.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
If that's a SFT profile there's a couple in here that have similair cam specs but to suit 12P.
If you have manual trans it's well worth you converting to an 808.
If you have manual trans it's well worth you converting to an 808.
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
is this the one your one about??? its to small for my chip or is it to build onto??Dylan wrote:If that's a SFT profile there's a couple in here that have similair cam specs but to suit 12P.
If you have manual trans it's well worth you converting to an 808.
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/download/file.php?id=1661
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
Nah mate its in 12P custom tuned not compatible with the 424.
Check out the changes over stock and go from there.
Load it up and see what happens. You running a wide band?
Check out the changes over stock and go from there.
Load it up and see what happens. You running a wide band?
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
um how do I check all that?Dylan wrote:Nah mate its in 12P custom tuned not compatible with the 424.
Check out the changes over stock and go from there.
Load it up and see what happens. You running a wide band?
-
big cams
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 am
- cars: lots of holdens
Re: Custom Tuned Bins
just had a look I down loaded the vk bin the one with the blue tops but I couldnt get it to load up on tunerpro rt unless I used the wrong xdf file
how do I check wide band
how do I check wide band