Wireless VPN Router

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: Wireless VPN Router

Post by jenko »

Have done the test with Ookla different to the random test I did yesterday seems there was A few zeros missing on the latency
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Wireless VPN Router

Post by Jayme »

yeah you are fairly limited there with physical distance of a satellite at a geosynchronous orbit and the speed of light getting the signal there and back :P
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wireless VPN Router

Post by vlad01 »

Yeah they are about 35,000km for geostationary orbit. So really ping should be about 115ms one way at the quickest.