Gregs Fleet

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by Gareth »

Say the word
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by HQ355 »

Biggvl wrote:Say the word
The word, there I said it ! :) have it at my joint if you want, il fire up the spit and fill the kegs
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by Gareth »

Im there :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by HQ355 »

Alright, how's the week after Easter sound ? Who's in ? Dylan, Taz , Ant ? Of course, locals are welcome
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

im in, I having that week off.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by Dylan »

Shutdown at work that weekend, May is pretty busy here for me. Look forward to another one though please keep me in the loop. Thanks for the invite though.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by psyolent »

yeah. the word. lets agree on a date. and whos' bringing what :)

ps: not 29/30 for me.

pps : if people want photographs done of their rides. bring em down and i'll bring my shit.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by HQ355 »

Should we lock the word in for the 6th or 7th of May ? I have a nice chunk of halal pork to throw on the spit and some chicken, comes out real good, possibly be able to pick guests that will be having reference but will need uber to get home lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

halal pork LOL..... mmmm sacrilegious.

Count me in but will have to get those dates. It might coincide with a trade show we are doing.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by HQ355 »

Well Cadbury have halal Easter eggs, so I can have halal pork ! Wait until I have rumadum lager on tap lol