PCM Hammer P01 and P59 flash tool v015
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
We might need to drop the crc code and maybe more still to get the file size down. Also if we cant do multi part uploads we may not be able to support a number of interfaces, or might need a small stub that can run then take further segments.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
Dig out the old micro-kernel.c and add some interrogation routines, use PcmHammer to upload it, task kill PcmHammer and use PuTTY to run the interrogation routines.
At least get a running kernel on it ...
At least get a running kernel on it ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
maybe set up different kernels for different pcms or devices instead of one big kernel
Finally got stuff to load to it tinkering ith sizes and addresses 0xFF9000 will load a max size of 4080
loaded up hammerv4 read kernel, it didnt do anything but ill post the log
Finally got stuff to load to it tinkering ith sizes and addresses 0xFF9000 will load a max size of 4080
loaded up hammerv4 read kernel, it didnt do anything but ill post the log
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
Vampyre, What year/model are these Pcm's in??
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
all fwd v6 cars from 98-05 also firebird camaro v6 cars
3100, 3400, 3800 engines some 3500
3100, 3400, 3800 engines some 3500
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
I have no clue what those vehicles are except the Firebird and Camaro.Vampyre wrote:all fwd v6 cars from 98-05 also firebird camaro v6 cars
3100, 3400, 3800 engines some 3500
It might be enough for my supplier though.
Now that you have v4 kernel running, try killing PcmHammer and using PuTTY to do Mode35 reads, to investigate where the Flash starts and ends ... It would be better to use a custom kernel though.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
MudDuck514
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm
- cars: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE
LD9 2.4l I4, 4T40E
2005 Chevrolet Venture
LA1 3400 V6, 4T65E - Location: North TX, USA
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
Hi all,
Gampy, in addition to the F-Body cars the PCMs are mated to V6s in Chevrolet small and mid sized front wheel drive cars such as the Cavalier, Malibu, Impalla, and Monte Carlo as well as the Venture Minivan.
Also in the Oldsmobile and Pontiac cars (and vans) using the same Chassis - GM J, N, U, and W platforms.
Mike
Gampy, in addition to the F-Body cars the PCMs are mated to V6s in Chevrolet small and mid sized front wheel drive cars such as the Cavalier, Malibu, Impalla, and Monte Carlo as well as the Venture Minivan.
Also in the Oldsmobile and Pontiac cars (and vans) using the same Chassis - GM J, N, U, and W platforms.
Mike
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
yeah most mid and full size chevy buick and pontiac cars as well as the minivans
-
Vampyre
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
- cars: grand am, trans am
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
ive got bins for days for these pcms I do alot of v6 tuning
gampy I tried putty out and maybe im just not doing something right but i cant get it to read or write data
gampy I tried putty out and maybe im just not doing something right but i cant get it to read or write data
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
MudDuck514
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm
- cars: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE
LD9 2.4l I4, 4T40E
2005 Chevrolet Venture
LA1 3400 V6, 4T65E - Location: North TX, USA
Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool
You have one for the 2005 Venture?Vampyre wrote:ive got bins for days for these pcms I do alot of v6 tuning
I currently have one after having my 2004 Alero totaled by an idiot pulling across a 2-lane State Highway when I was about 100 feet from him!
I would love one to compare it to the one in the GA GT.
Mike