Im pretty keen on moving to this new 3rd party GUI company to make the gauges, charts, graphs ect. Heres a sample gauge that they display. Literally everything there can be modified.. so some snazzle gauges should be easily achieved! As well as making it alot easier to shrink/expand gauge size as well as its movement around the display area.
The only gauge I will keep that is my own will be the rev gauge as there is no dropin substitute for that one.. which I do like alot!
My only downfall with this upgrade.. is itll drastically add to the application size (by a few megabytes!). But.. shouldnt matter as the installer compress the program for the downloads
gauges.PNG
The next best thing about the GUIs, is the 2d charts allow for 'hot tracking' so you can easily identify the value along the graph at any point in time!

I know I was impressed with that as an 'out of the box' feature.
HotTracking.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.