Well spotted Apples,I thought it was Vane as well but its a Repco (I reckon it is made by Vane).....but I think Repco were distributors of Vane back in the day.
Also have the Vane Dwell meter for setting points (remember them ) ahhhh technology back then using the Vane 770 tune up machines and then the Bosch ones came out when HEI and injection showed up!
vane 1.jpg
vane 2.jpg
vane 3.jpg
vane 4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When I first started tuning that was what I used on the road.
was one of the first portable one that run on internal battery's.
Then when EFI came out I used it with a graph book to map out fuel maps well before data loggers and laptops.
in the good old days of analog system then came digital systems and wide band o2 sensors and cheap laptops with data logging.
Felt like every thing changed over night.
thanks for bringing back some of the memory's of the good old days of tuning lol
Hi all....bugger all to tell at the moment.
Car is pretty much ready to go.
CAMS and PIARC done the night 202T put a rocket up my arse
Birthdays,weddings and other crap out the way now.
Yeah will get some video.
First session will be bedding in brakes and making sure the car goes left when I steer left
I've had thoughts of driving it at night to bed in the brakes up and down the streets and blocks but having numbers and name
plastered over the car was a little risky me thinks.
This sunday is the big day Better remember day light saving ends....lol
Had pissy colds the past 2 weekends and ok during the weeks...now I have a full blown cold so hopefully its gone by the weekend.
Looking forward to it in a nervous kind of way