Seed key brute force program.

Programs / Tools / Scripts
selqs
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:26 am
cars: chevy

Re: Seed key brute force program.

Post by selqs »

Thank you. I wrote the HPT you provided, and I was able to easily reach the core (brain). I successfully logged in. I’m really curious, how did you do this? Which line in the .bin file should we modify?
T3klock
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2026 12:16 am
cars: Cobalt

Re: Seed key brute force program.

Post by T3klock »

It would be awesome if it were possible to have an option to enter in any ID you wanted like a BCM. :) :)
ironduke
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: Seed key brute force program.

Post by ironduke »

It would be awesome if it were possible to have an option to enter in any ID you wanted like a BCM. :) :)
Spent waay too much time on something like this but I did some work in my spare time. Only tested on the bench with an ecm and TCM but should work for anything..
Not sure why you would need a brute force method on anything other than a module that had the eeprom segment fubar'd or it was tunerlocked..

Pretty self explanatory.. There is an extra option to scroll thru the known 2 byte algo's and can try all 3 tables or select the table you want to try. That goes a lot quicker and in the end it should give yo uthe table and algo to make next time easier..

This is my own work other than the J2534 dll which I have given credit to, I also wrote up a dll for the unlock algo from pre-existing information since I prefer c# instead of c++.. It's not obfuscated so it can be seen for what it is.. Not sure if I'm going to throw this one up on github or not.
Might just let it sit here..
Just made a few quick edits. algo menu edit and a small routine to catch if module stops or never responded.
ECU_brute_force.exe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.