Dr Bob , Wheres my stuff?

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
Dayvo

Dr Bob , Wheres my stuff?

Post by Dayvo »

Hey Bob , when are you going to return the cluster that i sent to you in December ? You have told me for the past eight months that you will send it "this week" but it never happens . I have left messages since you told me you would sent it a.s.a.p ( about a month ago ) on your voice mail , sent e.mails but no reply . Whats the go ?
Cheers.
Dayvo

Re: Dr Bob , Wheres my stuff?

Post by Dayvo »

Hey Bob I have been talking to some guys on another forum and surprise surprise , they are having the same problems as I have been having getting their parts returned . They have been getting the same response as I have for nearly 12 months " you will get it by the end of the week .
Obviously you are not a man of your word ( even though Forum Admin from another site have contacted you to return the goods ) and have no intention of returning them so this is what we can do . 1) you can return my cluster and we will call it quits . 2) return the cluster without recalibrating it plus the $100 I sent you , or keep the cluster and reimburse me and extra $50 for the cost of the cluster plus return the goods other guys sent to you in good faith, one of which is out of pocket around about $900
3) I have obtained legal advise and have been told to contact the Office of Fair Trading or involve the police as you are effectively dealing in stolen car parts as you haven't returned the goods after a reasonable time to have them reprogrammed .
The choice is entirely up to you . You not dealing with some 18 year old ,I am probably older than you Bob and this isn't going to go away till you decide to do the right thing .
Its a good thing i didn't send you the cluster you wanted from my VX so you could match it to the new one as then i would be up for another one .
V8hilux
cars: v8 Hilux 4x4 383 turbocharged with th700 auto.

Post by V8hilux »

Is the guy sick... or dead or something?

If he's mysteriously vanished, something might have happened to him?
Dayvo

Post by Dayvo »

I think he is suffering from a case of the guilts with a bit of embarrassement.
I was contacted by a member of another forum who has also been bitten Dr Rob(ber) so thats three so far ,who knows how many others there are ?
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Ok, im going to call it here and lock this thread untill Dr Bob has had a chance to respond. According to the logs, hes not been on the forums to see this and its only fair that he gets a chance to defend himself. I'll unlock the thread on his request should he request it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396