FS: VT, VX & VY BCM's & key to suit

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
The1

Re: FS: VT, VX & VY BCM's & key to suit

Post by The1 »

Radio and Key Code yes, security pin for BCM no, that's in the holden system. Some dealers will give it to you though if you prove ownership of the car, some will not. :roll:
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Thanks BPJ,

My Snap on scan tool in the workshop gets those codes to, but I haven't found 1 yet that has worked for the bcm to do new key heads which I get codes from GM direct being a servicer of there's!

I got matched PCM & bcm with coded keys for $77 think the pcm's worth $44 & bcm's with coded key worth $33 plus postage obviously!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
BPJ
cars: Toyota Hilux

Post by BPJ »

The1 wrote:Radio and Key Code yes, security pin for BCM no, that's in the holden system. Some dealers will give it to you though if you prove ownership of the car, some will not. :roll:

I can get the BCM and also link BCM and PCM with my Advanced Diagnostic tool.
VX L67 Getrag wrote:Thanks BPJ,

My Snap on scan tool in the workshop gets those codes to, but I haven't found 1 yet that has worked for the bcm to do new key heads which I get codes from GM direct being a servicer of there's!

I got matched PCM & bcm with coded keys for $77 think the pcm's worth $44 & bcm's with coded key worth $33 plus postage obviously!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
That's a good price. I have made a lot of keys to cars from obtaining the BCM number from the OBD on the car and a couple of times from using the security card that comes with the car. What are you trying to code the keys in with, you can PM if you like.

Also I will send you a PM soon as I am after a couple of BCM's, not sure what I need yet but I think it's a Low and Lux.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I have the snap- on mt2500 with 2010 updates & I have the snap-on solus pro 2007 updates but to American standards!

What tool do you use, I've heard the hannatec is pretty good!

No worries about bcm's I'll await your pm, I do have a couple of others asking about them too but nothing confirmed yet!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
BPJ

Post by BPJ »

I use a AD100pro mostly and another AD tool that is used for programming the Holden keys with the BCM number. Hannahtec isn't very good for what I do from what I have been told from others that have one.
The1

Post by The1 »

the bcm security pin im talking about lets you edit keys/ delete and other stuff. You can program keys, get radio code and key cut code without it. Im not sure on the newer bcm's but there is a limit to the number of keys you can program, once the limit is reached the bcm security pin is needed to delete an old key. Sometimes that security card comes with the car and your lucky, but ive rarely seen it.
BPJ

Post by BPJ »

VT and earlier should be 20 keys per car, VX and up I think is 7, you can code in more by putting more than 1key in each slot but this can cause the keys to fault. Don't know how you would delete individual keys as they all have the same BCM number stored on them. Only way I can see by deleting keys is to change the BCM, but this will mean that you need new keys as they are not re usable. The BCM number is the 6 digit "security code" that comes on the security card with the car.
BPJ

Post by BPJ »

Received them today, thanks for sending them out so quick.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

No Worries BPJ!

The Part No's I have with key coded to them are:
92058-688 LOW
92078-815 LOW
92084-601 MID
92084-603 LOW this looks like VY style
92084-013 MID this looks like VY style
92155-210 MID x3 These look like VY style

So after those 2 were taken above is what is left!

The 1's that I haven't marked VY Style are in the old darker grey case with a bulge which may suit both VT & VX but not sure about the different part numbers if there just updates & can be swapped?

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
vs ss
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1

Post by vs ss »

Hi vxl67getrag just wondering if you would still have the 92084-601 MID bcm and key avail.
Cheers mike. 8-)