L67 tune needed urgently

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
daniell67

L67 tune needed urgently

Post by daniell67 »

Hi all

I have recently converted my vs wagon to a l67 it's running at the moment on stock ecu
But is running ecotec injectors I was hoping someone could write a tune for the following modifications

L67 converterted to getrag running 10 psi and has xpz cam and to run the standard 36 lbs injectors

This is needed urgently as car has to be running asap for those who can tune for the above I'm willing to pay you well for your time and experience.

Kind regards
Daniell67
The1

Re: L67 tune needed urgently

Post by The1 »

you wont find a shelf tune for those mods especially with a cam in as well, you will most likely need bigger injectors to, i would suggest going straight to a dyno tuner or someone in your area that can do tuning or realtime even. Where are you located? Tuning Remotely via logs could be done but would take time and wouldn't be done before yesterday.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry daniell67,

I didn't get time to reply to your email today, but I was going to say exactly what The1 said!

I could do it on the dyno if your near my workshop it wouldn't be a problem, but over the net if you can't do it yourself which is really what this forum is about, it would need to be done as The1 says & I believe he's extremely good at tuning this way! There are quite a few other good tuners on this forum but not sure if there setup like The1 for over Internet!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
daniell67

Post by daniell67 »

I'm in Liverpool in syd the car needs to be running before the 3rd can anyone possibly help even something safe till I can afford the dyno tune as it's running very rich at the moment
The1

Post by The1 »

im nowhere near there lol, what tune you running now? Stock vs v6 by the sounds, i could send a stock vs v6 s/c tune down with auto fault codes off, vxl67getrag would be closer to you, so if he's happy to do it then you'l get it quicker from him. i still wouldn't go doing any WOT runs with a stock tune.
daniell67

Post by daniell67 »

If someone could provide a stock s/c tune with auto flags off I would be greatly appreciated and will pay for overnight postage.

Daniell67
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry daniell67,

It's a bit to far away for me honestly best bet if no one else is interested pm The1 & can send a base tune with malts flagged but also best to get it logged & tuned properly even if over net, better than base tune!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
daniell67

Post by daniell67 »

Would someone be able to write a tune if I provide cam spec ect until car can be logged and dynotuned
sprattzvx
cars: Vxl67
Ke30 2door

Post by sprattzvx »

Xpz cam is pretty wild mate be difficult to tune by mail.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Try kojab on here, he might be able to help with the tune. He is in Sydney too.