REALTIME VX-VY n/a PCM

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
VX L67 Getrag

Re: REALTIME VX-VY n/a PCM

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Really FUNNY timing, The1 is just making up 1 for me now that should be a bit more stable & think he'd be interested in doing more for others if enough interest?
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Now I did not think that would be the response on an over 10 year old thread dig!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I know how CRAZY... just the universe working with timing in an amazing way!
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:by the way the photo's loaded in the reverse of what I uploaded so read from bottom up!
If you put the links 'inline' you can place them where you want them and in what order ...

After you 'Add the file', there is a button that says 'Place inline', put the cursor where you want the link inserted, and select 'Place inline' ... You can simply copy/Paste it to where you want it it if you get it wrong.

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Thanks for the tips!

I can’t wait to see & test the new & improved version… how many people out there have ostriches to use this?
Rhysk94
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Manual Drift Hack
VY L67 Calais
N80 Toyota Hilux
VX Stocker Farm Hack
FG XR6 Turbo

Post by Rhysk94 »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:Really FUNNY timing, The1 is just making up 1 for me now that should be a bit more stable & think he'd be interested in doing more for others if enough interest?
I am definitely interested in getting one! What’s the cost of one of these units, will purchase it now
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

You'd need to check with The1, but mine my be coming back to me this week to test & then will know how it goes..hopefully a car comes in for me to test it on.
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Post by 0081 »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:You'd need to check with The1, but mine my be coming back to me this week to test & then will know how it goes..hopefully a car comes in for me to test it on.

How did testing go?
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I actually bought 1 car to test it in last week, but haven't made the chance to test it yet as I'm worried about damaging my 32pin floppy connect cable for the ostrich as I can't purchase another 1 & then won't be able to use it on the more popular memcal type vehicle I tune.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Floppy cables are IDC connectors. You can buy the parts, or floppy cables for a couple of $ on ebay or other electronics stores.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396