boosted el falcon

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
boosted falcon
cars: turbo el falcon
ba falcon
vs commodore

boosted el falcon

Post by boosted falcon »

hi iv just about finished building my turbo el falcon it has extensive mods compleated rebuild and everything is upgraded before going in to detail can i have my ecu reprogramed with correct info to run or will i need a aftermarket ecu, if a aftermarket ecu is needed can someone point me in the right direction?

if it can be re tuned is there anyone in the central vic regin i can send my ecu to ?? thanks
Holden202T

Re: boosted el falcon

Post by Holden202T »

mate you wont find much information here about tuning falcons as this site is mainly people working on the delco ecm's, but i can tell you from a bit of research i have done you will be able to tune your standard falcon computer with a product from moates.net called the quarterhorse http://www.moates.net/quarterhorse-for-fords.html

i haven't done anymore than look into it for a friend and found that will plug into a standard connector on the side of the falcon ecm and apparently allows for everything you need.

As far as boost im not sure if it will handle that, you'd probably need to research on ford specific forums for that side of it.
boosted falcon
cars: turbo el falcon
ba falcon
vs commodore

Re: boosted el falcon

Post by boosted falcon »

thanks for the info will run it passed the fellas on ford forums cheers