cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

VP fuse diagram decal

Post by vlad01 »

VP fuse diagram decal.

Does anyone one know where I can buy one if available? or PDF containing it? or if any workshop manual will contain it?

If I can get an electronic copy I can get its printed on some vinyl and cut it out at work on our flatbed cutter.

I am completely restoring my interior, which just few things left including scotch brite the fuse panel cover to paint it and the existing decal has to go to respray it since water based pre paint prep chemicals will destroy the decal anyway.

I checked rare spares and they have nearly every decal except that one.

any help will be great.

this is what I am after.

I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
The1

Re: VP fuse diagram decal

Post by The1 »

have a look at a wrecker?
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

I actually got it off in one piece without damaging it. its actually a plastic film decal not paper like I though.

the problem is I can't reapply it for obvious reasons, but because it clean and good nick I can get one of my graphic customers to make one for me by copying this one.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

if you got it off in 1 piece why dont you stick it to a piece of paper, scan it & then print & get it laminated & glue down?
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

mmm? I could but I could just get one made in vinyl as i am involved in the industry somewhat.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

if you got it off in decent condition and one piece you might as well scan it and post it up to archive it for anyone to use as a base - it'll be the best electronic copy around :)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

antus wrote:if you got it off in decent condition and one piece you might as well scan it and post it up to archive it for anyone to use as a base - it'll be the best electronic copy around :)

will do, still have it sitting in my cupboard.