My submerge import "traded for vn wagon"

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

My submerge import "traded for vn wagon"

Post by delcowizzid »

well i saw everyone else posting there rides so I thought I better post my current ride.Well heres one of my current rides I actually have 2 the other being identical but the lefthand drive model.this is a submerge 2008 model imported from china which I purchased from my local warehouse.as you can see I tried converting to delco efi but there was not enough room in the passenger compartment for the ecu so I have been forced to leave it stock it has one foot/pound of torque and one H/P (human power).it has the odd scratch and ding here and there but im not worried as i bought them both for $19.95 .tread is still good and wearing well.hope you like it it gets me round pretty cheaply and has never let me down. :D
IMG0074A.jpg
IMG0074A.jpg (78.17 KiB) Viewed 8053 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: My submerge import

Post by VL400 »

Damn, would have been good to get antusprom fired up and realtiming it :lol:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

haha i dont think it would of helped with performance anyway the engines getting a bit tired LOL.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
clint02
cars: turbo vn

Post by clint02 »

looks like it may be running a bit rich in your avaitor

haha
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well im trading in the old ride heres the new addition hopefully pick it up in the morning and slap the wideband and R/T ecu straight in it :mrgreen: next thing will be the T70 turbo but ill get a warrent and rego first then shes modding time little rough but was cheap at $615 bucks

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/jok ... echno.html
Attachments
105461941_full.jpg
105461941_full.jpg (57.24 KiB) Viewed 7897 times
GONZO

Post by GONZO »

Looks pretty straight. It will make a good sleeper, might give a few V8's a shake up.
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

Does this mean you need some locks heading your way mate?
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

Obviously delcowizzid didn't take the photo of the car, it is in focus!!!!
His original ride however is pure delcowizzid.....

:worthless:
Unless taken by delcowizzid, in which case they are still worthless...........
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

hey mate yeah 2 front door handles and lcok barrels and key and maybe matching ignition some one attempted to get in and the locks are stuffed i have fixed the handle and the doors now open just have to unlock the taildoor to get the car unlocked from the inside so even just a couple of door locks and the ignition barrel and key would do if you have the whole set.shes a bitsa its 91 has s1 engine s2 radiator and s1 radiator tank torque converter is the worst part and the exhaust is squashed nearly flat in one place but in general the body is pretty good.allready been to tonys tyre service upperhutt right down the road from where we got it got 2 free puncture repairs so shes on all four mags again looks like maybe 1 tyre for the WOF needs drivers seat welded shes a little floppy one pivot for the height adjuster snapped off .engines a little rough ide say its a replacement they found cheap .they said it smoked but its not oil smoke shes fueling up a bit temp guage never rises at all ill be slapping in the wideband and a O2 sensor tune in my R/T ecu in the morning and getting some aldl happening and see what the go is with the poor girl shes running rugged off idle but goes ok once its off it.its pretty grandpa spec stock as really.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

haha yeah my camera is bad for closeups heres a few my mate took today allready tidyied it up a bit will get into it tomorrow after a sleep
Attachments
DSC00104.JPG
DSC00104.JPG (409.85 KiB) Viewed 7883 times
DSC00105.JPG
DSC00105.JPG (351.38 KiB) Viewed 7878 times