Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
Holden202T

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Holden202T »

Santa brought Marie (my wife) a 304 and T700 for her EH project :P and he brought me a pipe bender :punk:
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

Mean m8, what sorta pipe bender?
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

Dec_head
cars: VR Calais

Post by Dec_head »

I bought a pipe bender like that 4 years ago to build a bullbar wich never happened i have never used it though a few mates have borrowed it they reckon it works good .
I am hoping to use it soon to build some rock sliders and a bullbar with a skid plate for my landcruiser the current one likes to build up 2 foot deep with clay when i launch it into mud trenches and takes to long to clean it out.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

yeah well im hoping not too far in the future i'll be using this one to make a roll cage for the gemini, mainly first just want to get the hoop behind the driver seat then two back stays tied into the upper control arm mounts in the floor and a taxi bar for my race harness then i can worry about the rest later .... i don't need one till i go under 11sec 1/4 i think so the rear section will be enough for the time being just for my seat belt!

keen to do some pipe bending with sand in the pipes too and see how that goes .... and i need to get the right pipe for making cages too i've heard its a bit more pricey than normal pipe but its alot stronger!