psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

definition of sad. being at pick a part today, having a look through a VN Berlina. 108,000km on it. still smelled new inside. almost started tearing up :(
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

go grab it!
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
psyolent
VX Berlina Series 1
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

thats what the missus said. suprised its not here at home.
it had been pilfered for alot of stuff and wasnt worth grabbing to be honest. such a bloody shame.
i did get a good haul, got a couple of ECUs, full power window harness, power aerial module, wiring for the auto, bits i need for the handbrake, vs booster (for brakes) and a million and one dash screws for putting things together.
Cheers,

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

I noticed you mention VS booster. Are you fitting a VT master to that for the brake upgrade?
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

psyolent wrote:thats what the missus said. suprised its not here at home.
it had been pilfered for alot of stuff and wasnt worth grabbing to be honest. such a bloody shame.
i did get a good haul, got a couple of ECUs, full power window harness, power aerial module, wiring for the auto, bits i need for the handbrake, vs booster (for brakes) and a million and one dash screws for putting things together.

should at least take the engine.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
psyolent
VX Berlina Series 1
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

Dylan - yes, absolutely.
VS plastic booster, VT master, VS reservoir.

Vlad, would be 300 bucks for an unknown.
Cheers,

Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Never had that set up before but I've heard it's good. Think you need to run a spacer between the booster and master?

I have a VT booster and master on my VR with braided lines as all round and C5 calipers on the front and standard VT (rears) on the rear.
Pedal is beautifull and pulls up fantastic
Dazza92VP
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon

Post by Dazza92VP »

The vt master will bolt up to the vs booster just have to remove the bolt from the Middle of the vs booster shaft I've got them both in the shed but I'm going to do the vt booster as it has a better ratio on it compared to the vs one with steel body as well. But even with the vs booster still should pull up a lot better with out the stuffing around with the bracket to the Fire wall
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

psyolent wrote:Dylan - yes, absolutely.
VS plastic booster, VT master, VS reservoir.

Vlad, would be 300 bucks for an unknown.

thats cheaper than ebay unkowns. with 100 odd k, doubt any thing would be wrong with it.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Dazza92VP wrote:The vt master will bolt up to the vs booster just have to remove the bolt from the Middle of the vs booster shaft I've got them both in the shed but I'm going to do the vt booster as it has a better ratio on it compared to the vs one with steel body as well. But even with the vs booster still should pull up a lot better with out the stuffing around with the bracket to the Fire wall
yeah the latter boosters make a huge difference by themselves.