On my Bench

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
delcowizzid

Re: On my Bench

Post by delcowizzid »

shes 3 or 4mm 5" diametre stuff plenty thick i think.streetable LOL i plan to have it idling like this so street is sort of maybe out of the question :mrgreen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PPtI_MDI8I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-sgIT67Gc&NR=1
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

thats streetable with the right converter :P

not cool seeing the front tyres smoking!!
VNracer34G
cars: VN V6 Production Saloon

Post by VNracer34G »

Holden202 wrote:thats streetable with the right converter :P

not cool seeing the front tyres smoking!!
x2 on both counts

edit.

with a termination box and a good full exhaust you could have it quiet enough for the street and NOT lose any power, be able to get it certed for the street and be all legal (here in Enzed) VN with 15' GTS alloys - awesome sleeper :punk: but holy shit the temptation to give it a bootfull and kiss your license goodbye as they impound it DOH :sad2:
Build it, Race it, Break/Bend it ; Repeat.
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

Got the week off work to catch up on some projects and mybe have a bit of r&r - seems like the words out :sad2:
week_off_WTF_001post.jpg
week_off_WTF_001post.jpg (110.42 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Front of the que- getting real close to needing valves to finish off the seats and blend them into the bowls/chambers - being able to clearly see all the ports in daylight makes it shitloads easier.
week_off_WTF_002post.jpg
week_off_WTF_002post.jpg (110.15 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Next inline is the A12 on the engine stand for a ministock, came with the new car the young fullah i helped out last season got, supposedly a very quick motor he wants me to organise getting sealed which means head off for measuring, i told him i'll be pulling its pants off to check its all legal as i don't want to ruin the relationship i've built with the local scrutineers as a guy who asks the questions and reads the rulebook to keep everything kosher, last thing i need is a motor i'm associated with declared illegal, the 253 short and heads got dropped off today to build up as a spare for a streetstock - mate got five extra motors at the weekend - thats back of the que. The V6's are mine 1 series 1 manual and a series 2
week_off_WTF_004post.jpg
week_off_WTF_004post.jpg (118.35 KiB) Viewed 4140 times
Brother in laws hilux for t-belt/waterpump 150k service, front wheel bearing on the foulcan for mates wife (my wifes besty helping painting inside our house so thats buying shed time for me :thumbup: ) and our Rodeo for trans service and try a couple of things out to make it run better on LPG and maybe t-belt/waterpump.
Looking at options for a cam for 34G too - when time allows :afro:
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

doesn't sound like your going to get much time to have any r&r in all that!
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

what size heads and stems am i going for mate ill get some valves sorted and maybe groove height as well :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

weekoffdone_016post.jpg
weekoffdone_016post.jpg (103.69 KiB) Viewed 4074 times
VNracer34G

Post by VNracer34G »

Arrived today
020.jpg
020.jpg (65.21 KiB) Viewed 4030 times
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

OH MY the nice shiney parts arrived wooot :mrgreen:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

no reply i guess you have been in the shed all night getting them valves in 34g's heads ready for this week :mrgreen: