PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc . Circa 1999 to 2006. All VPW OBD2 PCMs.

Re: PCM Hammer - new ls1 flash tool

Postby jay woo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:49 pm

This may also be of help. https://github.com/Just4pLeisure

Postby Dylan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:00 pm

What is that? I'm very green with GitHub.

Postby jay woo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:01 pm

Sorry I should have explained it a little better. It was really directed at NSFW. If people follow the projects under the link they will find mybooty. I love the name for the project, before you ask I have not been working in mybooty. Mybooty has code for a bootloader that works with a trionic ecu. The trionic ecu is very similar hardware to a gm ecu. The developers had issues with eeprom chips just as NSFW has had. It is probably over the average users head. I chose to post the link and no PM it to keep information public.

If you want info on git, let me know and I will see what I can find. I remember looking at a tutorial that was good. I am happy to try and find. Others on this forum are probable better placed and knowledgeable to answer questions on it than me.

Postby mysticpete » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:32 am

Hi all
I currently share hardware that can read/write the 411 PCM's (sorry I coundn't wait any longer for a freeware version) but I am following your progress and think this is going to be a really great addition to the family of free software that this group produce, so thank you for all your efforts.
one quick question, I wanted to try this out but on my Dell Latitude win32 machine but when opening the downloaded package it says that its not Windows 32 compatible, so do I have to build a 32 bit version myself, sorry not very savvy on building versions?
Pete

Previous

Return to GM LS1 512Kbyte and 1Mbyte