LS1 Boost OS - Development

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
vwnut8392
cars: AAN powered 83 audi 4000 quattro
1983 audi UR quattro
1992 GTI VR6

Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development

Post by vwnut8392 »

Knackersjewels wrote:And Bubba, It'd be awesome if I could get a few tips on how the launch control is implemented, I had an issue where I enabled it at >70% tps, and it would spark cut while driving. Especially bad if downshifting, and giving a boot full, where rpm was higher than the launch rpm, the ecu would cut spark, but because rpm was 2000 above the launch limit, it would keep cutting spark even once the rpm was below launch rpm, I had to shut the car off to get it to reset to normal. Hope that makes sense.

I've since set the launch tps to 98%, but I feel it's either something I set incorrectly, or a glitch that may need addressing.
personally i would suggest that the TPS for launch control is removed from the code, its not necessary. if you have clutch switch and wheel speed those variables are good enough for that function.
vwnut8392
cars: AAN powered 83 audi 4000 quattro
1983 audi UR quattro
1992 GTI VR6

Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development

Post by vwnut8392 »

Here's a 12587603 BIN that has been patched with stock MAP sensor speed density to play with. having speed density with the other MAP modifications included here would be ideal with a boosted application since MAF is as always a flow limiter for a turbo application.
Attachments
SD Stock MAP.bin
(1 MiB) Downloaded 75 times