16198259 corvette

American Delco GM ECUs and PCMs, ALDL, OBD 1.5.
keto
cars: turbo corolla van, v6 transit, turbo mazda

Re: 16198259 corvette

Post by keto »

DA not connected
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

could you send a screenshot of the dash maybe? how old is the build of tunerpro you are using? I tested it on the latest tunerpro and all the adx's work fine.
keto

Post by keto »

yip will do a snapshot in a couple of hours when i get back to the garage, off to get some new plugs first

but basically the dash doesn't display anything, all blank... and if you try and click the drop-down menu its grey

one thought i had, and its probally far fetched but on the laptop i havent downloaded those drivers (.net framework) that go with the flashtool? i donno if they would do anything for tunerpro but i guess everyone else that udses it would have them loaded
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

flashtool will load with an error if the .net isn't up to scratch so you might already have it installed.

it sounds like your adx is not loading properly, maybe check another one (1bar etc) you may have a corrupt file or something.

even if you can't connect the dash screen should still display all the gauges once you click on the dash button up the top to display it.

the only option in the pull dowen menu is complete dash, but it shouldn't be greyed out and should be able to pull it down either way.
keto

Post by keto »

here's a couple of screenshots...

i tried loading other adx's for 2 bar etc, didn't change the way the dash was not displayed, or do i need to commit them to the nvram for changes to take effect?

EDIT: got it going, didn't relise i needed to load the adx in the acquation tab aswell, another nice simple mistake :silent:
and my 3bar adx is corrutted, all the others work, ie v1.08 3bar, so will re download now

Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

good to hear you got it sorted!
keto

Post by keto »

could anyone point me in the direction of the excel file for doing VE comparrasions? i'm sure i have one at home but forgot to load it onto the laptop
keto

Post by keto »

thanks! that was the one i was looking for...

well yesterday wassn't as successful as we'd hoped, computer is all good and doing pretty much what we want and running smooth etc, i did a few more tweaks like lower rev limit and adjusted the kinjflow and went to drive it around the yard but the clutch was not working at all, my mate had completely redone the fork system trying to get a lighter pedal (its a hydrolic conversion) so we didn't know quite where the problem was, started by looking at the pin for the fork and master cyclinder, but ended up being the wrong release bearing was fitted so out the box came, and in the old setup went

back on the ground i was doing a once over before we went for the first drive, and i found milky oil in the motor, so its blown a head gasket, i think it may have air-locked where he bypassed the heater, not sure... but it seems to run really nice, steady 60kpa at idle, not jumping or spluttering

so i'm busy with other stuff today, so head/s will come off tomorrow night to have a good check over, but motor was recently assembled by a engine builder friend, i know the heads were skimmed, new gaskets, new studs, and a few other goodies mixed in there, so abit puzzled how it could blow them before we even put any load on the engine, spark wasn't that high and wasn't getting any knock counts when running
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Post by vn5000 »

Maybe its the inlet manifold leaking or timing cover ?