TunerPro - Dual Bank O2's

For questions relating to the configuration and use of tunerpro
JohnDee68
cars: L36 Vx Series 2 8/2002 Acclaim Wagon 3.8L ECOTEC II.

TunerPro - Dual Bank O2's

Post by JohnDee68 »

Hi Guys,
I did a search on the forum here, but couldn't find anything relating to this.

What exactly is the setting in TunerPro RT that refers to a setting (Set or not set) "Dual Bank O2's".

I tend to think it refers to if there are two O2 sensors or four sensors (dual Bank?). Would that be correct?

Where 2 sensors would mean just one each in each of the exhausts from the v6 engine before the cat. Where Dual would be two sensors in each of the exhausts (one before and one after the cat. on each side).

Any ideas ?
VX L67 Getrag

Re: TunerPro - Dual Bank O2's

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

So it all depends on which bin/xdf version you're talking about but it's basically a setting to disable the passenger(left) narrowband from being used & will just use the narrowband in drivers side(right) & allows the wideband to be put in disabled bank & make adjustments or whatever wanted from that!
JohnDee68
cars: L36 Vx Series 2 8/2002 Acclaim Wagon 3.8L ECOTEC II.

Re: TunerPro - Dual Bank O2's

Post by JohnDee68 »

VX L67 Getrag wrote:So it all depends on which bin/xdf version you're talking about but it's basically a setting to disable the passenger(left) narrowband from being used & will just use the narrowband in drivers side(right) & allows the wideband to be put in disabled bank & make adjustments or whatever wanted from that!

Ok, that sort of makes sense to me, thanks.

So if set, then it will reflect changes based on both O2 sensors presumably?