need something quick and dirty

They go by many names, P01, P59, VPW, '0411 etc. Also covering E38 and newer here.
Vampyre
cars: grand am, trans am

need something quick and dirty

Post by Vampyre »

looking to see if anyone can help me out writing a quick dirty lil program to change the vins in a few vehicles so mudules can match vehicle vins
ironduke
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: need something quick and dirty

Post by ironduke »

Need to know the vehicles and ECM's used for the seed and key routines.. Sorry but it's not quite quick and dirty..
If I know what ecu's your needing and/or the ecu seed key algo I can write something up for a couple ecm's but I am honestly kind of busy and it'd take me a bit of time to find some spare time..

There is someone here who has a program for purchase that might cover your needs.. https://www.customecm.com/custom-software
As far as I know it only works with elm devices and I have no idea of the supported vehicle/ecu list..
Vampyre
cars: grand am, trans am

Post by Vampyre »

right now just e90 ecm if I had a pull from sps i could just mod the utility file but im no good at writing stuff from scratch. my knowledge of programming is below most elementary kids now a days
kur4o

Post by kur4o »

You can use universal patcher and make some custom script to change vin. Not sure it will work on e90. Newer stuff is not that straightforward to change vin. May work or may not. Some testing will be needed.