Purchase Kalmaker

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Rhysk94
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Manual Drift Hack
VY L67 Calais
N80 Toyota Hilux
VX Stocker Farm Hack
FG XR6 Turbo

Re: Purchase Kalmaker

Post by Rhysk94 »

Yeah, I have tried multiple times over the years. He never replies assuming because he doesn't want to sell it to me. I would dare say I would end up with 98% of all his delco business as everyone that comes to me all say he is impossible to get hold of and often postpones multiple bookings on the day.
My business inbox gets flooded for tunes due to him never repsonding after I sent them his way for a Kalmaker tune.
Knackersjewels
cars: 2x VZ alloytec
VY SS L98 ute

Post by Knackersjewels »

I've had good luck with him in the past, I'll see if I can get onto him sometime during the week
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Post by 0081 »

antus wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:51 pm Because in workshop (not SP3 which was for the early PCMs only) they have a commercial MAP tune for the later model PCMs, where as we only have extended (enhanced) MAF. Enhanced is capable, but some people still want to tune MAP. If you have tunerpro definitions for editing and logging the Kalmaker MAP bins I am sure people who owned a copy would use them. To the best of my knowledge there are only a couple of specific versions where aftermarket people have put in the work to make them. They are on this site. Here is a matrix I archived from the kalmaker site when it existed about program versions and what they are for. W means Workshop, the number in the tens is computer type, the number in the units is the feature. They used to be sold individually, or bundled in a package, then copy protected and licensed for individual PCMs.
I believe there was a WB5 for the flash PCM in 2 Bar MAP
Rhysk94
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Manual Drift Hack
VY L67 Calais
N80 Toyota Hilux
VX Stocker Farm Hack
FG XR6 Turbo

Post by Rhysk94 »

0081 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:42 pm
antus wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:51 pm Because in workshop (not SP3 which was for the early PCMs only) they have a commercial MAP tune for the later model PCMs, where as we only have extended (enhanced) MAF. Enhanced is capable, but some people still want to tune MAP. If you have tunerpro definitions for editing and logging the Kalmaker MAP bins I am sure people who owned a copy would use them. To the best of my knowledge there are only a couple of specific versions where aftermarket people have put in the work to make them. They are on this site. Here is a matrix I archived from the kalmaker site when it existed about program versions and what they are for. W means Workshop, the number in the tens is computer type, the number in the units is the feature. They used to be sold individually, or bundled in a package, then copy protected and licensed for individual PCMs.
I believe there was a WB5 for the flash PCM in 2 Bar MAP
It has 3bar map on flash based pcm's, used to have that for a fair few years from Al back in the day!