FS: VR - VY BCM Simulator

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.

Re: FS: VR - VY BCM Simulator

Postby pman92 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:43 pm

I know VT/VX clusters can be programmed for no ABS or SRS easily enough with most decent scan tools (since they weren't always fitted, at least in VT models). But I don't think VY clusters can be since it was fitted to every vehicle by then (except maybe the ute version your referring to).

I can do 3 units for $350 AUD + postage to wherever you are.
It will probably take me about a week to setup and test it and then assemble 3 of them.

Cheers
VR-VY Holden BCM Simulator: LINK
Ford Smartlock Bypass Module: LINK

Postby hsv08 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:46 pm

pman92 wrote:I know VT/VX clusters can be programmed for no ABS or SRS easily enough with most decent scan tools (since they weren't always fitted, at least in VT models). But I don't think VY clusters can be since it was fitted to every vehicle by then (except maybe the ute version your referring to).

It will probably take me about a week to setup and test it and then assemble 3 of them.

Cheers

Perfect. I'll send you a PM to start organizing.

Postby Travism » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:06 pm

I have a vy adventra, Is this device able to turn off the abs error on my dash?

Postby Tre-Cool » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:25 pm

pman92 wrote:I know VT/VX clusters can be programmed for no ABS or SRS easily enough with most decent scan tools (since they weren't always fitted, at least in VT models). But I don't think VY clusters can be since it was fitted to every vehicle by then (except maybe the ute version your referring to).

Cheers

Can still be done in vy dash custer. my drag car just had ecu/pcm/bcm with a hsv lvl cluster.

u just mask the error.

Postby pman92 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Travism wrote:I have a vy adventra, Is this device able to turn off the abs error on my dash?

Only if it doesn't actually have ABS fitted. I would have to do a custom module to suit.
If the cluster can be programmed as Tre-Cool says it might be better/easier to do that though

Postby pman92 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:30 pm

This modules had a bit of a V2.0 overhaul.
It's now all SMD components more suited to the application. And the PCB being assembled professionally in china makes quality better and more consistent and my job easier.
It's also now configurable for different applications, based on use cases I found from the previous one (that until now required custom firmware for that application). There's also plenty of room to expand and add different configurations when I find other potential uses (any ideas?).
Have a read of the first post for more information.

Previous

Return to For Sale