Seed Key algorithms

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:35 pm
Location: California

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby In-Tech » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:13 am

Updated my above post for anyone interested in the last dump.

Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:35 pm
Location: California

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby In-Tech » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:31 am

One more thing I just noticed, these .bin files inside the .rar compression(they are ~4mb and too large to post) I posted are not valid for cloning. It appears some of the areas are intentionally blanked out during the save feature after reading. I think I know why but they are still good for looking at file structure.

Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby ironduke » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:53 am

sorry, I was away for the weekend, could see the site from my phone but typing is a pita.. lol..

Yoou are welcome for the program I posted, but it's something I found that someone else had posted.. it was broken and all I did was piece it together enough to get it working, it's not my work.. Hopefully it helps out a few people..

Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:49 pm

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby Scops12904 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 am

@In-Tech and @ironduke,
I have the algorithm from the samples. I already informed In-Tech about it. That said maybe you might want to start a separate thread, because the information that you post doesn't logically belong in this one?

Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:38 am

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby Gampy » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:24 am

ironduke wrote:Yoou are welcome for the program I posted, but it's something I found that someone else had posted.. it was broken and all I did was piece it together enough to get it working, it's not my work.. Hopefully it helps out a few people..

So you have the source code to this program?
Where was it originally (where you got it from) posted?
Temporary is a permanent problem!

Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby ironduke » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:41 am

I had found it on a site called opentuning.. can't find it anymore though?? I have all the files for this program, it's pretty sizable though.. taking forever to upload..

edited.. this isn't the whole program, just the file I worked with to get it to work..
Attachments
GM_S_K.cpp
(17.19 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby ironduke » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:23 am

Scops12904 wrote:@In-Tech and @ironduke,
I have the algorithm from the samples. I already informed In-Tech about it. That said maybe you might want to start a separate thread, because the information that you post doesn't logically belong in this one?


Isn’t this thread seed and key algorithms? Confused as to why it doesn’t belong here? Or is just because it was posted for free? I was/am assuming that you were offering your assistance for free as I haven’t seen anyone here yet posting anything for sale, everyone was helping everyone else. I may be reading your response incorrectly, I do apologize if I am. The topic is seed and key and that is what was being discussed. Confused....

Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:38 am

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby Gampy » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:08 pm

Interesting ...
Temporary is a permanent problem!

Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:49 pm

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby Scops12904 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:32 pm

ironduke wrote:
Scops12904 wrote:@In-Tech and @ironduke,
I have the algorithm from the samples. I already informed In-Tech about it. That said maybe you might want to start a separate thread, because the information that you post doesn't logically belong in this one?


Isn’t this thread seed and key algorithms? Confused as to why it doesn’t belong here? Or is just because it was posted for free? I was/am assuming that you were offering your assistance for free as I haven’t seen anyone here yet posting anything for sale, everyone was helping everyone else. I may be reading your response incorrectly, I do apologize if I am. The topic is seed and key and that is what was being discussed. Confused....


Yes, it is about seed and key algorithms in general. For free or not - logically it would be better to start another thread and name it "GM seed key algorithms for free", instead of filling this thread with details about a specific controller. Just my opinion, of course you are free to do whatever you want.

Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:35 pm
Location: California

Re: Seed Key algorithms

Postby In-Tech » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:04 pm

Scops12904 wrote:Yes, it is about seed and key algorithms in general. For free or not - logically it would be better to start another thread and name it "GM seed key algorithms for free", instead of filling this thread with details about a specific controller. Just my opinion, of course you are free to do whatever you want.


I apologize, It IS in the For Sale forum and I screwed that up asking questions. :thumbdown:

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest