VZ Immo Off
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
VZ Immo Off
I'm currently trying to figure out vats off
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
Has this been tested?!? if so this is great news!!
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
nice work Delco, hopefully its that simple!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
Oh thats interesting!
I wonder if the E69 is similar also to the E77, both being bosch units.
I wonder if the E69 is similar also to the E77, both being bosch units.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
An E55,67,77 solution would be soooo good!!!
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
Need to read and write the eeprom somehow
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Why I hate VZ V6 ECUs...
That can be done with fermec tool!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VZ Immo Off
I split this out, its a good topic, but not related to Tazzi's tool. I don't think the holden solution will be the same as the saab one. I believe the solutions are implemented differently for different OEMs Bosch sell to. But please test and let us know results. Until then, we just don't know. But certainly try it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396