Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
nutbag355
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:59 am
cars: bf xr6 turbo
vs ss
vr clubsport
Location: Rockhampton

Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Post by nutbag355 »

Hi all so I’m tuning my first vy flashed based pcm. I Must be missing something, I’ve loaded the correct xdf etc etc and changed the acquisition to vy but it won’t connect to the pcm so I can take logs. What am I doing wrong?
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Post by delcowizzid »

We're you able to suck the tune out of it with the ose flashtool
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
nutbag355
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:59 am
cars: bf xr6 turbo
vs ss
vr clubsport
Location: Rockhampton

Re: Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Post by nutbag355 »

hi mate, yep. ive been successfully tuning and using a snapon scan tool for logging but it is painfully slow due to having to swap devices in between logs and making a change.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Post by antus »

not sure what you mean aquisition to VY. you dont need to use oseplugin for VY. are you using the ADX from the enhanced tune?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Post by delcowizzid »

You will have to close the flash tool both it and tunerpro can tie up the comm port
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
nutbag355
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:59 am
cars: bf xr6 turbo
vs ss
vr clubsport
Location: Rockhampton

Re: Connecting vy flash pcm to tunerpro

Post by nutbag355 »

antus wrote:not sure what you mean aquisition to VY. you dont need to use oseplugin for VY. are you using the ADX from the enhanced tune?
I wasnt aware not to use the plugin. yep, im using the $060A ADX and XDF

What should I have the Data aq./emulation set to?