Hey I've just flashed The1s vy v6 sc binary onto the pcm, it wrote on twice and come up binary write successful then disconnected from pcm automatically and now I can't connect with flashtool.
I can connect with tunerpro an the car also has spark but won't fire?
Car is a vy v6 I've just top swapped
Thanks dale
Can't connect after uploading bin
-
Dale9677
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:33 am
- cars: Vs v6 turbo t5 manual sedan
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Can't connect after uploading bin
You can't flash l67 tunes onto flash ecus the l67 files are for memcal based ecus.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem