N13 pulsar loom

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
RVK355
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:36 am
cars: VN headed methanol 355 VK Calais
VR SS manual 5speed 5L
VS V6 ute

N13 pulsar loom

Post by RVK355 »

N13 pulsar delco loom for sale, loom appears to be all complete and in good condition, no visual cuts or repairs done to the loom, no plugs missing and all in good visual condition, I never got to see the car run, the car was apparently running prior to me removing the loom my self from the car, I was going to use this loom and make my own loom to suit a manual 5L vr, but I came across a manual 5L VR loom that I couldn't pass.

so selling this off as I now have no need for it, perfect for someone doing a delco efi conversion

selling for $90 including postage anywhere in Australia.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Early 56 EFI
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv
Location: Briar Hill Vic

Re: N13 pulsar loom

Post by Early 56 EFI »

PB Sent
RVK355
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:36 am
cars: VN headed methanol 355 VK Calais
VR SS manual 5speed 5L
VS V6 ute

Re: N13 pulsar loom

Post by RVK355 »

Early 56 EFI wrote:PB Sent
pm received in my email account and I have sent you a reply.

cheers
Mondo
User avatar
Early 56 EFI
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu May 28, 2020 11:57 am
cars: 56 FJ Holden
86 Corvette
80 Caddy Limo
03 Dodge Ram Cummins
68 Galaxie 390
94 Mustang GT Conv
Location: Briar Hill Vic

Re: N13 pulsar loom

Post by Early 56 EFI »

Sent you a reply via email, yes I want it. Please contact via email to organise.
RVK355
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:36 am
cars: VN headed methanol 355 VK Calais
VR SS manual 5speed 5L
VS V6 ute

Re: N13 pulsar loom

Post by RVK355 »

Loom sold

but if someone is after one I know of N13 that I could grab one off, immaculate loom as well