Hey guys
My IDS licence isn't working at the moment and I need to clone an FG PCM.
I've tried H.P, didnt work. Even tried turning security off until I get IDS back up and running which I have done on another earlier one, no good again.
I asked mr PCMflash if his tool does it but he said it doesn't support cloning.
I just need this bitch to run!!
Any help is appreciated. Comes up as a Spanish Oak ECU.
FG PCM Cloning
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
-
Whiteford
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am
- cars: Ford Falcon
Re: FG PCM Cloning
PCMTec is the software you want to use
-
80gus
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD
Re: FG PCM Cloning
series 1 or series 2?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: FG PCM Cloning
I vaguely remember the older versions of HPT do a full clone, which they stopped in later versions maybe?
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
Re: FG PCM Cloning
thanks dudes. found a VM version of IDS that spits the outcode out.. back in business!!!!!
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: FG PCM Cloning
Can anyone confirm thisVX L67 Getrag wrote:I vaguely remember the older versions of HPT do a full clone, which they stopped in later versions maybe?
Thanks
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
Re: FG PCM Cloning
Only IDS will do the parameter reset I'm my experience
-
hjtrbo
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
- cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET
Re: FG PCM Cloning
Old post.
Did you get your solution for cloning the serial number working for FG mk1 and 2. Is this a service you can provide for legitimate cases. Cheers HJ.
-
Whiteford
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am
- cars: Ford Falcon
Re: FG PCM Cloning
Yep, Can do.
One would question what you consider to be a "Legitimate" case?
-
hjtrbo
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
- cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET
Re: FG PCM Cloning
Good to know. Thanks