ecotec timing cover
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
ecotec timing cover
Anyone got a ecotec timing cover that's in allright nick and want to part with it.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: ecotec timing cover
What country are you in? I'm in the US, I have an 08ish cobalt with a blown 2.4 out back I haven't dragged to the junkyard yet.. I'm sure the timing cover is ok.. Do you mean the camshaft/valve cover? or the timing chain cover? I have both.. Pretty sure it ate a piston..
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ecotec timing cover
Australia. ecotec = buick 3800 II/III here, not the 4 banger.
-
TorqueItUp
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 am
Re: ecotec timing cover
PM sent