PCM Hammer Release 014
-
crazy4chevs
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:06 am
- cars: 5.3 s10 4wheeler,
GMC vortecmax
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
it says its too big.. how do you share the log file?
Last edited by crazy4chevs on Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
To post a Debug log as a file attachment,
From the menu in PcmHammer,
Select: File
Select: Save
Select: Debug Log
. . Note where it's saving ...
On the PcmHacking website.
While in the Post Editor (Not Quick Reply), look to the lower left,
Select: Upload Attachment
Select: Browse
. Browse to the Log file you saved and select it.
Select: Open
Select: Add The File
That's all folks ...
From the menu in PcmHammer,
Select: File
Select: Save
Select: Debug Log
. . Note where it's saving ...
On the PcmHacking website.
While in the Post Editor (Not Quick Reply), look to the lower left,
Select: Upload Attachment
Select: Browse
. Browse to the Log file you saved and select it.
Select: Open
Select: Add The File
That's all folks ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
crazy4chevs
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:06 am
- cars: 5.3 s10 4wheeler,
GMC vortecmax
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
Thanks GAMPY! Ok lets try this again.
4896 changed to 12212156
this was my first flash so hope everything looks good. 5.3 4l60e vats delete, egr delete, gears to 5.13 couldn't figure out the rear O2 delete yet.
first bin. then log. done in 4minutes 20 seconds with a maxiflash elite j2534
4896 changed to 12212156
this was my first flash so hope everything looks good. 5.3 4l60e vats delete, egr delete, gears to 5.13 couldn't figure out the rear O2 delete yet.
first bin. then log. done in 4minutes 20 seconds with a maxiflash elite j2534
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
I very much question it's a chatter issue, wouldn't chatter affect writes (uploads) as well??
crazy4chevs,
Thank you for the bin and logs.
If you have the .bin of the original OS in unmodified form, you could post that as well if you would like.
crazy4chevs,
Thank you for the bin and logs.
If you have the .bin of the original OS in unmodified form, you could post that as well if you would like.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
vwnut8392
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 pm
- cars: AAN powered 83 audi 4000 quattro
1983 audi UR quattro
1992 GTI VR6
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
does PCM hammer support the boot mode function for reading and flashing via the grounding the one pad on the bottom side of the ECU?
-
NSFW
- Posts: 802
- Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:13 am
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
Yes, I've done that a couple times myself.vwnut8392 wrote:does PCM hammer support the boot mode function for reading and flashing via the grounding the one pad on the bottom side of the ECU?
Please don't PM me with technical questions - start a thread instead, and send me a link to it. That way I can answer in public, and help other people who have the same question. Thanks!
-
engineman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:41 pm
- cars: 1999 C5 Corvette
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
I have had all I can do is good success with ver06 - ver012. Now with ver014 all I can do is select device my AVT-852. When clicking ok it goes back to no device selected. This is as far as it will go. Please anyone know what to do to make ver014 work?
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
Ensure the user has Write Permissions to the PcmHammer folder.engineman wrote:I have had all I can do is good success with ver06 - ver012. Now with ver014 all I can do is select device my AVT-852. When clicking ok it goes back to no device selected. This is as far as it will go. Please anyone know what to do to make ver014 work?
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
GeoNV
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:39 pm
- cars: 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 LM7 4l60E
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
Hey, just joined the forum after lurking for a while. here's my stock truck bin file and the log. Read it while still in the truck- I haven't yet built a bench harness as I'm not yet ready to write anything back. Software worked flawlessly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: PCM Hammer Release 014
Is it saying somewhere not to do it in vehicle?? I have been writing in vehicle, so far calibrations only with a GM mdi and it's been perfect every time.. Just did a SSR this week..