Hey guys
Can anyone help me out here.
Is it possible to link a used Rodeo Hitachi 3.5L petrol ecu?
I've tried resetting it on the car, no good.
I tried opening the donor, definitely not recommended.
Pictures attached. Any help is appreciated, even if it's a straight No!
Cheers
Rodeo Hitachi I-Tec Module
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
Rodeo Hitachi I-Tec Module
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
Re: Rodeo Hitachi I-Tec Module
I've got an ECU and engine loom from I think 2004 rodeo 3.5 V6 at work, that came with a second hand engine we fitted last week.
If your interested in the ECU or loom or both they are yours if you cover the cost of postage?
Cheers
If your interested in the ECU or loom or both they are yours if you cover the cost of postage?
Cheers
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
Re: Rodeo Hitachi I-Tec Module
Ahh thanks for the offer mate, much appreciated.
They tried a security set and it didn't work so they're looking for another one now. Must have been missing something that another one will have
They tried a security set and it didn't work so they're looking for another one now. Must have been missing something that another one will have