DBW to DBC programming?

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
andypandy42
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:25 pm
cars: Porsche 928 (LS Swap)
Nissan Xtrail
Ford Ranger

Re: DBW to DBC programming?

Post by andypandy42 »

Thanks guys! I'm going to give it a shot! Just need to source some crimp terminals and I should be good to go on the wiring aspect, then I'll attack the programming side of things!

Thank's for the help and the confidence boost :)

Andy.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: DBW to DBC programming?

Post by vlad01 »

What series of connector are they?
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: DBW to DBC programming?

Post by Gampy »

andypandy42,

Check this out: 12592433.xdf

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
andypandy42
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:25 pm
cars: Porsche 928 (LS Swap)
Nissan Xtrail
Ford Ranger

Re: DBW to DBC programming?

Post by andypandy42 »

Thanks mate! That gives me some research to do!

Much appreciated.