I have a car that has been tuned (with HP tuners) and has problems.
The vehicle:
2011 HSV sedan Auto 6.2 L 12639270 O/S.
Does anyone have a standard tune for this vehicle they can help me out with a copy of?
thanks in advance
E38 standard tune
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E38 standard tune
This should do the trick for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: E38 standard tune
Thank you for taking the time to post the Standard tune this is a 6L one I need a 6.2LVX L67 Getrag wrote:This should do the trick for you.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: E38 standard tune
Do you want to post the bin you have as that o.s. has a few options.
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: E38 standard tune
These are the the tune IDs out of the vehicle:VX L67 Getrag wrote:Do you want to post the bin you have as that o.s. has a few options.
Main Operating system ...12639270
System..........................92252517
Fuel System...................92257557
Speedometer..................92252520
Engine diagnostic............92252524
Engine Operation............92252526
Transmission
Operating System.......... 24256125
Trasmission....................92258785
Diagnostic .....................92258786
System..........................92258787
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: E38 standard tune
this is a 6.2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: E38 standard tune
If I get the vin I can get the actual tune and read it out of my bench ecu to post up here..
That is if Tre-Cool's bin isn't exactly what you want..
That is if Tre-Cool's bin isn't exactly what you want..
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: E38 standard tune
Tree-CoolTre-Cool wrote:this is a 6.2
Thanks for posting the 12639270, unfortunately the sub section id's are different.
Regards
John
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: E38 standard tune
Irondukeironduke wrote:If I get the vin I can get the actual tune and read it out of my bench ecu to post up here..
That is if Tre-Cool's bin isn't exactly what you want..
Thank you for your offer to help if you can access the engine and transmission standard tune it would be a great help. I have sent a pm with the vehicle vin number to you.
regards
John
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: E38 standard tune
Just a heads up I haven't received a pm as of yet, no worries just didin't want you waiting on me..
I did check my sps cache and didn't have a single one of your segments stored there so it's nothing I've programmed in the last year ish... Hpefully sps will let me access the vin.. otherwise I might need to use a vpn into another country, lol..
I did check my sps cache and didn't have a single one of your segments stored there so it's nothing I've programmed in the last year ish... Hpefully sps will let me access the vin.. otherwise I might need to use a vpn into another country, lol..