Merry Xmas everybody
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Xmas guys another good forum year still no dick heads haha hope yous all got some tuning gear or performance parts for Xmas I'm about to go ride my present I fully restored for myself over the last 6 months or so it's like Xmas in 1989 at my house brand new Kdx200 ready to get dirty haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Xmas Delco and crew.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Christmas to all and hope Santa brings what you wanted.
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Xmas all.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Xmas to everybody and hopefully a much better 2021.
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Same from me as well,merry Christmas. Enjoy the ride Delco 
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good life!
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
POZE
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:53 pm
- cars: GN
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Christmas to all and happy 11 th birthday to 12P.
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
Merry Christmas everyone 
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Merry Xmas everybody
12P 12 years old. Man your making me feel older that I want to be. Again merry Christmas to all that have helped me.