GQ-4X windows 10 32 bit

Information and discussion of EFI hardware and specifications
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: GQ-4X windows 10 32 bit

Post by Gampy »

I suspect that machine could use a fresh clean install of Win10 x64 ...

But only if you have a way to revert if things go south!
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: GQ-4X windows 10 32 bit

Post by Charlescrown »

Thanks fellas for all the help. Up and running 64 bit now. Now to get the GQ-4X up and running.
Latest is it's all working. I tried all sorts of things and ended up doing a goggle search for GQ-4X windows 10 and can you believe it brought me back to this site and the info helped resolve the issue.