Wanted : VN-VR manual v6 engine wiring harness

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Tinker
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:37 am

Wanted : VN-VR manual v6 engine wiring harness

Post by Tinker »

Looking for a VN-VR V6 wiring harness with coilpack and all sensors.

manual preferred but will consider auto .

Thanks
Juckyard Dog Garage.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted : VN-VR manual v6 engine wiring harness

Post by vlad01 »

VN-VP auto and manual are the same, VR are a different beast and are different between auto and manual , but you can use a VN-VP one in a VR as I have done when I did my manual conversion on the VR.

It really depends on what car it's going in to what the best option is.