I want to buy Obdx Pro
-
andripopi
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 pm
- cars: BMW
I want to buy Obdx Pro
Hello everyone, so is there anyone selling an Obdx Pro or know where i can order it? i’m from Bulgaria in the official site they dont offer ship to Bulgaria
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: I want to buy Obdx Pro
You can always use either a U.S onforwarder or Aussie onforwarder to ship to Bulgaria.
I am the Australian distributor of the OBDX. I can use Australia post to ship to you but it appears to be pretty expensive.
Please contact us at www.obdxpro.com
I am the Australian distributor of the OBDX. I can use Australia post to ship to you but it appears to be pretty expensive.
Please contact us at www.obdxpro.com
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
andripopi
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 pm
- cars: BMW
Re: I want to buy Obdx Pro
Hello, thanks for your reply!
This is the cheaper variant I have so is the pcmhammer 014 working with it ? https://www.obdlink.com/products/obdlink-sx/ i can order it through amazon
This is the cheaper variant I have so is the pcmhammer 014 working with it ? https://www.obdlink.com/products/obdlink-sx/ i can order it through amazon
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: I want to buy Obdx Pro
That device is supported by PcmHammer.andripopi wrote:Hello, thanks for your reply!
This is the cheaper variant I have so is the pcmhammer 014 working with it ? https://www.obdlink.com/products/obdlink-sx/ i can order it through amazon
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: I want to buy Obdx Pro
I have both devices as well as many others. Keep in mind the obdlink will be a LOT slower.
-
andripopi
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 pm
- cars: BMW
Re: I want to buy Obdx Pro
Thanks you for your replies!
I have one more question can you change the immobilzer vin and turn off the dpf filter with PCM ?
I have one more question can you change the immobilzer vin and turn off the dpf filter with PCM ?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: I want to buy Obdx Pro
If the PCM is supported, and you have a correct XDF for the OSID that supports editing that function. I have not heard of DPF in any OS or PCM supported by pcmhammer, though, so although I am not certain, I think the answer would be no. Immobilizer is usually yes on supported operating systems, but look for a good XDF first.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396