What can you do with PcmHammer014
-
andripopi
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 pm
- cars: BMW
What can you do with PcmHammer014
Hello my question is can you re-write .bin and .og files with PCM and can you change the car immobilizer number
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: What can you do with PcmHammer014
PcmHammer (currently) only works on P01/P59 PCM's, it can only read and write bin files, and can only change the PCM's VIN.andripopi wrote:Hello my question is can you re-write .bin and .og files with PCM and can you change the car immobilizer number
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!