What xdf ??
Is it locked ??
Try to View/Edit XDF Header Info.
A/C Compressor activation on P59
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: A/C Compressor activation on P59
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
rocketmench
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:12 pm
- cars: 1968 K20
Re: A/C Compressor activation on P59
Well I just realized the missing parameters were under the un-expanded "AC" tab in the fans parameter list. Didn't even notice that till just now! Obviously a newbie here. As for which xdf, I'm not sure how to answer that. I was given the xdf from a member at gearhead-efi who indicated it had the AC fan controls. And so it does. So now I should be able to confirm fan operation in my bench-top testing.
-
ShorTuning
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:42 am
- cars: 2002 Camaro
2002 Formula - Location: On the Dyno
Re: A/C Compressor activation on P59
This all makes perfect sense. Now I need to inspect the boards for the tach output. None that I know of have the 12v pullup built on the board any longer. Parameter to select pull-up is in the software but no hardware to make that work. For swaps that require that I usually wire a 1k resistor between B19 and the tach output to get the pullup to work.