Be happy to pay for that feature.
In a bind atm as my tech2 was stolen a couple of years ago, the borrowed tech2 that i've been using has just packed it in.... last time i used a solus edge with the latest update it no longer linked/worked and any other devices I have (vcxnano and autel pro/elite) ofcourse tech2win won't allow sps.
I'll give in vehicle another crack, was just a quick try with/without silence and times in increments of 250 upto 1000.
VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
-
jxx
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am
- cars: To many
- Location: Vic
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
world of hurt there mate by the sounds.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
I just made time to test it & not sure what it's doing as I can't save full details, but got screenshot.
I tried with 2 different E55 units & just with tactrix tool & comes up in options but have a feeling it says it cant connect?
I tried with 2 different E55 units & just with tactrix tool & comes up in options but have a feeling it says it cant connect?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
Access Violation happens if your cable has no passthrough driver or doesn't support passthrough mode. The cables DLL files says NO lol.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
just a quick google looks like there is drivers for that cable with and without the J2534 driver.
https://www.tactrix.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=61
https://www.tactrix.com/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=61
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
I also tried with my MDI cable too & it does the same shut down but doesn't even let me get a screen capture.
The tactrix works as pass thru with multiple other tools & models from toyota, subaru, nissan, mitsubishi.... you name it?
The tactrix works as pass thru with multiple other tools & models from toyota, subaru, nissan, mitsubishi.... you name it?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
hmm ok thanks mate, yeh im not sure MDI does standard J2534 passthru? I dont have any of those tools to test with though.
From your screenshot it loads the cables driver from c:\windows\syswow64\op20pt32.dll
Then tries to read bus data but then gets told by the driver no go.
I had this once before on my cable and it was the licence for the passthru, TIS etc would work as the licence is different. it doesn't seem like tactrix has any licencing though for each data type.
Ill have to either get one of those cables or borrow one.
From your screenshot it loads the cables driver from c:\windows\syswow64\op20pt32.dll
Then tries to read bus data but then gets told by the driver no go.
I had this once before on my cable and it was the licence for the passthru, TIS etc would work as the licence is different. it doesn't seem like tactrix has any licencing though for each data type.
Ill have to either get one of those cables or borrow one.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
what if I get the op20pt32.dll file out of the folder & put it up here, will that tell us what the settings for it are?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
Won't hurt, but not really it's just the driver for that cable. I can see what it does with my cable.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool
here it is if it helps...
I just changed extension from dll to bin just in case it wouldn't let me upload it.
I just changed extension from dll to bin just in case it wouldn't let me upload it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.