delcowizzid wrote:They work out about 24lb and pretty easy to max out on a 304. What's the commanded fuel pulse width and duty cycle at in your logs
Going for a drive now, will log it at full throttle and upload
immortality wrote:I don't think you have enough injector. May mates 355 with banana's and a smaller cam needed a better pump and 36lbs injectors, now with a COME intake manifold it's rich so I think we will end up around the 80-85% DC.
Why would changing the intake to a more efficient flow make it run leaner, wouldnt the better flow require more fuel?
The COME manifolds are actually worse than stock. I dyno tuned one. Very top and bottom remained the same but the entire mid section was down something like 50-75Nm, a lot in other words.
Went and got a few more logs yesterday, the car starts leaning out when it’s getting up around 90VE column at 4000ish while flat out. But the injectors are only around 60% duty cycle at that point.
Set this. Otherwise the computer will be trying to adjust the fuel table.
It also looks like you have too much timing, you are showing knock retard.
Also, I have asked a few times, do you have an uprated fuel pump?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'quipt4it wrote:Set this. Otherwise the computer will be trying to adjust the fuel table.
It also looks like you have too much timing, you are showing knock retard.
Also, I have asked a few times, do you have an uprated fuel pump?
1: will do
2: I was, have updated since
3: yes. It’s on the bench next to the fuel Filter and the fittings to run my fuel pressure gauge outside the car temporarily for testing
Good to see the fuel pump situation is being addressed. You would be wasting your tuning time trying to tune with insufficient fuel supply.
A better regulator which can supply higher pressures is also a good idea. Cheaper than upgrading the injectors, which you probably purchased specifically for their flow rating, albeit with a different pressure specification.
Also, the Monitor 2 in your log is hard to decipher, more colour variation would make life easier.