hi im interested in purchasing the nvram and usb connection board for an 808. Are you able to give me some pricing ? I have a VR V6 engine and ECU (in a boat) that I am going to fit a M90 supercharger to.I would like the ability to program and log in real time. Appreciate your support and a cudos to all the great work you guys have done here.
cheers Tom
help needed
-
tomz
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:48 pm
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: help needed
These guys will help: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3612
Send a PM to order.
Send a PM to order.
-
tomz
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:48 pm
Re: help needed
Hi thanks for that I have tried sending him a PM but it just sits in my outbox.
Is there any other way of getting in touch been several weeks now and there's no way I can seem to force it to send!!
Probably a rookie error I'm sure but Id really like to get in touch .
cheers
Tom
Is there any other way of getting in touch been several weeks now and there's no way I can seem to force it to send!!
Probably a rookie error I'm sure but Id really like to get in touch .
cheers
Tom
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: help needed
It will sit in the outbox until the recipient reads it.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: help needed
If you have sent to Antus, Please be patient, he is very busy at the moment ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!