First time user aldl kit

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by Pete30nz »

The question is, if I have DA connected, is this what I need? I'm thinking it is..

If so, what do I need next?

For sensor data what do I need?

Cheers
Pete
'quipt4it
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by 'quipt4it »

Connect TunerPro to vehicle.
This will help with the rest:
download/file.php?id=14802
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by Pete30nz »

I went through that PDF in your last message last night.
I think also another link about the plugin(s) and the driver.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by delcowizzid »

Once connected click on the 4 icons up the top for dashboard items list histograms and line graphs
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by Pete30nz »

Hi,

so if i get (DA connected), this means i'm connected to the car ecu / pcm?

I'm going out to the car now to give this another go.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by immortality »

Once DA is connected you can use the monitor functions to see data in real time. See pic below
Tunerpro RT help.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by Pete30nz »

Do I need a bin connected?
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by delcowizzid »

No
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by delcowizzid »

Just need the correct adx loaded for your ecu be it a $11 adx for auto or $12 for manual
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Pete30nz
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive
Location: Christchurch, NZ

Re: First time user aldl kit

Post by Pete30nz »

Link please Delcowizzid.
Where I got mine from, I could be wrong. I didn't see it say auto or manual.