Right now this is a load of frustration. What am I supposed to be connecting through??
Interface type: autoprom?
First time user aldl kit
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: First time user aldl kit
Please read my previous post.
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
I remember it mentioned use tunerpro plugin.
I've never had it connected via tunerpro plugin.
And it really gets frustrating.
I've never had it connected via tunerpro plugin.
And it really gets frustrating.
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
This is with key in on position.
And tunerpro as plugin
And tunerpro as plugin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: First time user aldl kit
You did try this setting in Flashtool?
'quipt4it wrote:...Try disable BCM Chatter...
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Yes I did, and it came back every time saying com3 closed
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Flag it, I'm over it. Cheers for your help
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: First time user aldl kit
That makes it sound like a PC/windows issue.Pete30nz wrote:Yes I did, and it came back every time saying com3 closed
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: First time user aldl kit
At the risk of giving you more reading info....here is some on Flashtool.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82
Just in case you haven't seen it.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82
Just in case you haven't seen it.
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Delcowizzid are you free for TeamViewer. Or quipt4it do you know how?