Segment Swap utility
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: Segment Swap utility
Here's 2 of them but I just went and checked some others I had and it read dtc's fine so looks like it might be something on my end pulling the flash from the ecu..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
joukoy
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:27 pm
- cars: --
Re: Segment Swap utility
E67 code lookup should be fixed in version 0.17.79
There is lot of updates since my last post on this forum, can't even remember.
Mostly in Tuner, added explorer view and other features.
There is lot of updates since my last post on this forum, can't even remember.
Mostly in Tuner, added explorer view and other features.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Brian_Griffin
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 am
- cars: Silverado, 5.3 Trailblazer 5.3 Envoy
Re: Segment Swap utility
Great looking tool....Nice work...I have a few e38's that need DOD shut off.I have a couple of non-DOD bin files to swap segments from
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Segment Swap utility
No need to swap segments. It will find the dod switch for you.Brian_Griffin wrote:Great looking tool....Nice work...I have a few e38's that need DOD shut off.I have a couple of non-DOD bin files to swap segments from
It was some bug in the +10000 code offset. No pattern so far for it and really hard to manage.ironduke wrote:Can anyone verify that the code lookup for the E67 ecu is off a little bit.. I have now tried it with 4 E67 files since I found it to be off and I don't think it's my files?
Changing code offset to 2 and status offset to 1 seems to line everything up but would love someone to check my work.. This helped me see how universal patcher is finding things, very nice!!!
You can also check e78 DTC search. Do you have some bins that needs DTC search.
-
Brian_Griffin
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 am
- cars: Silverado, 5.3 Trailblazer 5.3 Envoy
Re: Segment Swap utility
Awesome...that's even better...Now I just have to learn how to use it
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Segment Swap utility
That sir is going to take you awhile ... It does a lot!Brian_Griffin wrote:Awesome...that's even better...Now I just have to learn how to use it
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Brian_Griffin
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2021 3:27 am
- cars: Silverado, 5.3 Trailblazer 5.3 Envoy
Re: Segment Swap utility
Well....I got the segment swap part figured out....flashed my ecm...works perfect.Now I'd like to figure out how to locate what turns off the DOD in the original file.
-
roughneck427
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 am
- cars: 2002 Camaro
2008 Pontiac G8
Re: Segment Swap utility
had to re upload Heres a 12592618 XDF i made. Using WinOls i can transfer maps alot easier to a new OS after they fixed a axis issue i was having. Takes abt 1 and a half hours to so a xdf of this size moving all maps from another OS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Segment Swap utility
Might I ask what's the point of posting an unusable password protected xdf to a public forum ??roughneck427 wrote:had to re upload Heres a 12592618 XDF i made. Using WinOls i can transfer maps alot easier to a new OS after they fixed a axis issue i was having. Takes abt 1 and a half hours to so a xdf of this size moving all maps from another OS
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Segment Swap utility
I guess roughneck doesn`t want some dickhead to distribute or sell for profit the xdfs. As far as I know there wasn`t xdf for that OS available so far.Gampy wrote:Might I ask what's the point of posting an unusable password protected xdf to a public forum ??roughneck427 wrote:had to re upload Heres a 12592618 XDF i made. Using WinOls i can transfer maps alot easier to a new OS after they fixed a axis issue i was having. Takes abt 1 and a half hours to so a xdf of this size moving all maps from another OS
For average Joe it doesn`t really matter if it is locked or not locked as long as it gets the job done. For average gearhead, it is definitely a step back.