G'day all
how do I get my VU Ute to do a ghost cam at idle. I can not seem to see any spark advance setting, or is it done by fuel trim?
I am using tunerpro RT software.
Thanks.
VU UTE LUMPY IDLE
-
T-Bird
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:12 pm
- cars: EL Falcon khannacross falcon rally
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: VU UTE LUMPY IDLE
Might have a read here ... Help Creating My Very Own Lump Tune
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!